Skip to main content

Transom Stamps and The Rear!


The rear entrance is always special!  Ain't it???  Why?
 When you go to a shoe store and they don't have your size they say,

"I'll check in the back."

Why are they goods in the rear?  With the gear.  Why when a shop owner tells you,

" I keep the good items in a little shop around the corner.  This is the bad stuff I mark up, but for you the special stuff is tailored to you, in the back?" 

"There you see, right there.  No, right-- there."

The five LIES about the WHYS?

Why do "women" wear tramp stamps?
Why are these things related to boats?
Why are vessels called she-s?
Why are Gable house front doors all have transoms? 
Why do churches have a dark circle window above the main entrance to the holy of hollies?



Why?  Why?  Never wondered why Wonder Woman is dressed like a hunter?  Why the lioness and the bow are connected.  The architecture world all uses life to imitate.  They create nothing-- really just imitating real life things.  Why are all these churches dotting our maps, exist?  Isn't one is enough?  No, of  course not.  We all have one wife but there are lots of women. 

The church is a female body.



What?  What you say?  Yes, I did not say it but Christ.  The church is a Mary with a head of a man?  Huh?  A transsexual metaphor.  The male inside the female.  Are what churches representing? 

Sex--and not love but Sex and Sex alone.
A Monastery will tell you this.  Also a Seminary will tell you this.  What?  Are these sexual terms or naval ones?
Naval, yes-- they are all naval terms.  Of men from land creating a 'she ship' to go on the sea.



"Water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink." 

If you drink you'll go mad.  Salt water not so good or is it?

She, is not the Captain.  A man usually is.  A captain and his seamen.  In a boat or opening.  The arcs of a ship are pried open with what is called thwarts.  To hold the good ship open and make it sea worthy.  Yes, You have to thwart a woman to make her go!  Yeah, a cultural context is needed to communicate ideas.  It's not nasty but just plain necessary. 

A dark window above a larger opening.  Yes, I wrote it twice and twice as nice.  It's -- The female body in a prone position or doggy style.  Yes, people in those churches have a Gable roof and are into Dogmas?  Yeah, that is right-- your head is swimming in sexual metaphors.  You have to be on all fours to pray to God.  Get on your knees and pray.


All these ideas come from a ship.  And their mates.  They scrub the deck and worship the church if not-- they are thrown over board!  Or better yet-- locked in the brig of the ship.  Taught a lesson-- below.

(Plz, don't be cross there is only the truth here and there and everywhere you look now!  Maybe we get now why Gays cannot get together there?  The male inside the female!)

You see this-- in the bellies of churches are rooms for teaching.  The 'bible prisons' usually for the youth. 

"Separate yourself one to another and learn." 

Is what they do in churches and aboard ships.  The shipyard jargon is all what we are saying.  Trying desperately to talk spiritual but using a nasty sea metaphor.  Why?  Why do we do this?  Business does not conduct themselves this way or do they? Wanna ship something to your door?

The dark circle above your garage door is called a transom.  That's a ship term for the stern.  Rear of the ship.  Don't believe me look at the great Spanish galleons and see it's transoms and tramp stamps.  That's where "women" put their tattoos-- on their backsides-- above their butts.  Why?  They are a ship and looking for an  owner-- a Captain to take them away to a beautiful vacation.



But they end up as sluts?  Why?  The Spanish galleons tell you why?  They are full of fool's gold.  Horizontal windows with a design going right to left or meeting in the middle.  The dark circle window that has a design like an orange cut open.  It's not a  fruit but the way to paradise.  Like a grand pizza sliced up, ready and waiting.  A Papa John's with extra cheese!  The rear entrance is on special for $9.99 and always in the back.


Atrocity IN  and all a-broad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAXIS...the big YET!

MY PROCESS IS... LEARN FROM THE TOP, IN THEIR RESPECTED FIELD, MODEL/COPY FROM THE BEST AND OUT PERFORM THE REST. I was asked in a interview one day...What is my process? This was very unexpected for me and needless to say I had nothing to say. I ended up stating,"...a pencil and white sheet of paper."  The young interviewer stated, " Mr Atrocity, that's not a process." I stated, "...yeah well there you go." He said "Mr Atrocity," like I was twelve and I had just given him a very disappointing answer. I could almost hear him nodding through the smart phone with bone cracking displeasure. That was the end of the interview.  It became a Praxis moment....a paradigm shifting question for my mind and soul. What is my process?  Why did that question make my mind go blank? Why in the hell did that question above all others cause to me to short circuit? I asked other people about it and they gave my glowing answers on what I sh

MY 3 DOTS! --B:H:S

Father with Daughters.  Abu el Banat!  A man was visiting a foreign land and everywhere he and is guide went people came and asked a question.  And the guide just replied, "Abu el banat." And the people just gave way and helped them.  All day this happened until finally the man ask what, "Abu el banat, meant?" and the guide just smiled and replied, "Father with daughters." If any knows what I am talking about then you have an furry only son too.  A dog named Max.  And 3 beautiful daughters.  Here are my 3 beautiful daughters or DOTS I call them. Buy, Hold and Sell!  B.H.S. BTW, I like DOTS candy the one that sticks to your teeth.  Its a great metaphor for 3 daughters I know and feel! Buy, Hold and Sell.  I said it all to a Wall Street Broker.  "I make more money with these two hands than any of these investments." Did I listen to my self for a month.  I did.  If I had waited 2 more months I would be rolling in it.  I knew.  I

Steve Jobs Legacy: ART and the Angel.

Apple the King of the Quants!  Or maybe just the womanly King of Marketing .   I loved to say Marketing is just War King-ing.  People from sales and marketing seem always to be the King.  The King of what?  Money and Promotions.  M & P. The only real scoreboard!  They run companies.  Usually into the ground.  But not this Apple Lady.  She is Warring with herself instead of the competition.  If there is any.  Android has got the numbers, of course but fallen Macintosh label seems to made of Teflon...sort of. Since Steve Jobs' NeXT and the marriage of the NET with this product we all use for everything--except blogging.  Weird huh?  The Sm-Art Fone .  Is a wonder, a homophone that takes ART to a new level-- a NeXXT level.   One more thing... Pardon me Galaxy lovers.  Ahh'mm.  But it still took my wife a solid year or so, to convince me to dump my beloved Razor flip phone.  Remember the Razor, I know you do!  Steve Jobs invented careers from thin air and alway