Skip to main content

EGO RAG


Ego, you have done nothing in your little boring insignificance meaningless life or done anything of any value and importance for yourself or anyone else for that matter. 

I, Ego can feel the jealous envy of real men, that you have to live with you.  Seems like no one knows you and no one cares to know you---my friend, Ego.


Looks like, it's your destiny to provide the world with an example of what the life of a real egalitarian loser... looks and sounds like.  So why would I want to go out to the mailbox of your empty life in the middle of your vacuousness Ego--- to visit you?



But, I can appreciate your frustration of seeing other people's grand egos accomplishing great and wondrous works in this axiom aeon or short quip-- age of time. 

But to you grand Ego I say, "No-- and no to all of your vain washings and wanderings." 

I say "Yes, to my heart for the ego is nothing but a tinkling symbol to attract employment of attractive mates to your doomed financial life of money and privilege."


My heart say "Yes, and my Ego says---not you. Never you---you are just a--- blank zero." A miss- firing projectile weapon with no shells. 

And you-- go my Ego-- (and everyone that knows) having to face the facts of your dismal laziness in life's lament.


Firstly and lastly...I am not happy to hear from you...Ego, again-- No not again!!  But then, nobody else wants to hear from you, either.  Except the fresh faced female and energy of her sexual youth.


So, go have a couple of drinks to drown and smoke the stogies of cigar's past to cover all of Egos disappoints and close calls. The horse shoe game of close enough is good enough.

So just accept it and let go of my Eggo no --- Ego--


Your are nothing in space and time. ---The Jovian Merchant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAXIS...the big YET!

MY PROCESS IS... LEARN FROM THE TOP, IN THEIR RESPECTED FIELD, MODEL/COPY FROM THE BEST AND OUT PERFORM THE REST. I was asked in a interview one day...What is my process? This was very unexpected for me and needless to say I had nothing to say. I ended up stating,"...a pencil and white sheet of paper."  The young interviewer stated, " Mr Atrocity, that's not a process." I stated, "...yeah well there you go." He said "Mr Atrocity," like I was twelve and I had just given him a very disappointing answer. I could almost hear him nodding through the smart phone with bone cracking displeasure. That was the end of the interview.  It became a Praxis moment....a paradigm shifting question for my mind and soul. What is my process?  Why did that question make my mind go blank? Why in the hell did that question above all others cause to me to short circuit? I asked other people about it and they gave my glowing answers on what I sh

MY 3 DOTS! --B:H:S

Father with Daughters.  Abu el Banat!  A man was visiting a foreign land and everywhere he and is guide went people came and asked a question.  And the guide just replied, "Abu el banat." And the people just gave way and helped them.  All day this happened until finally the man ask what, "Abu el banat, meant?" and the guide just smiled and replied, "Father with daughters." If any knows what I am talking about then you have an furry only son too.  A dog named Max.  And 3 beautiful daughters.  Here are my 3 beautiful daughters or DOTS I call them. Buy, Hold and Sell!  B.H.S. BTW, I like DOTS candy the one that sticks to your teeth.  Its a great metaphor for 3 daughters I know and feel! Buy, Hold and Sell.  I said it all to a Wall Street Broker.  "I make more money with these two hands than any of these investments." Did I listen to my self for a month.  I did.  If I had waited 2 more months I would be rolling in it.  I knew.  I