Skip to main content

Kali-Ma Alcohol for the Y-EAR!



Well by now my wife is a staple of this blog.  She tried of me writing this blog and coming up with all this crap that leads nowhere except to the truth about most things.  All the people who read this will no doubt say,

"I am full of it but they agree and learn something from it."

Please stop typing that stupid blog! 



This is the majority.  The subjects covered here are not their cup of tea.  They just want to go through life believing they know how most things work.  For the percentage of people actually looking for a real 'friend,' not just a Facebook friend, or a new way of understanding a concept, well you landed in the right place. 

The ONE percent, I am talking to you.  Ok, I give you NINE percent.  Not because it's accurate but it looked better on the page in all CAPs.  My wife is not on board with conspiracy, or talking about anything that doesn't relate to her world.  I bet most people are about the same. 

"Don't involve me, besides how do you know  all of this stuff anyway?" 

Most people when confronted with a new way of thinking just say whatever or start attacking the messenger.

The Messenger attack is most common.

A.  "How do you know? 

B.  "What the hell business is it of yours? 

C.  "What do I care?"

Those were the Top Three Alcohol blockers:

The faction  who read this and put all of these things into practice 'will be' greatly rewarded.  For the false doctrines swilling in their heads will start to dribble out and down their ear lobes.  Like some pool water left over from swimming when your head is turned sideways.  That water needs some alcohol to help it dribble out.  This blog is that alcohol. 


If you pour some in then let's see what comes out of your head?  The dirty wax of old ideas or a idea you had and liked put   into effect and not seen the profit of it, yet.  A idea you have been holding to for too long. 

Well if you are being mind read by this blog then you made it. 

Life is not difficult you just didn't get the right information yet. I am been "trying' since I was sixteen to write my great American novel.  "VEIN." I already have sequels and spin-offs in my head created and waiting.  But there is just one thing stopping me.  Writing the Sci-If Novel "Vein." I have spent hours working on this book and writing and rewriting.  But I get distracted.  Sound familiar???  To get me going I started writing about things that were bothering me.  So this Blog was born. 

So I started reading books or watch a television shows that taught me how the world really works.  Knowing how things work always helps.  They clean the clutter of false ideas and myths out.  Or make you go, What that can't be right?  Then eventually you will go look it up (In a Library) or at least 'Google it.'

Kail-Ma is a dark goddess who would 'eat up' time.  Or destroyed the world.  Yeah, the Cal-en-dar.  The dark goddess.  Other variations: 'Kalenderees', 'Kalanemi.'  The passage of time, we cannot control our life, I mean our wives or spouses.



My wife, she is pretty much figured it all out.  And loves to walk in circles.  But most people do it.  If you think you don't, well you are not from the planet earth.  It's the calendar year it is a great big circle that goes nowhere.  We think we are in one year at a time but we are not in any of those years.  This great circle of life  or 'circular life' is what my wife thinks she was put here on earth to do.  Just follow the times of the times.  Christmas, Easter, Fourth of July, Labor day that begins her school year.  Then  Halloween and Thanksgiving. The day of Turkeys. That's probably about right.  Well then it's back to Christmas.  Well I begin the year on Dec. 25th  because this is when most business gets in the 'black'.  For the financial year, that is. 

So to me, the beginning of the wonderful American  'Tat race' Dec 25 Christmas. Without it, you would just be sitting there making fires and eating bark.  Or painting bark 'green and engraving' faces on them.  Like civilized men do.  We have nothing in common with cave people, right?  But don't think for heavens sake lets not do that!


"Who goes there?" She shout in grunts and snarls of unintelligible words the cave man speak.  But only to other stupid cave males and females. ~But with the great American Tat race '4 the Calendar' there are side effects with any good remedy.

Other people.  Other people, are always trying to get one over on you.  Whether that's the Democrats or the Republicans or the Terrorists or the local door-2-door sales man.  They all are messing with 'your' American dream.  But what is that dream?  Go in circles?  Go in circles, until the person with the most money and most toys wins or dies? 

Well that's for me, I found out... forgetting why this Tat-rat race exists in the first place.  To control you or to be controlled by it, through money or power. 

So in the case of, well my wife she tries to do both to me almost everyday.  So in a reaction of that control, I write.  And I write.  Because in my wife's eyes well I am always, wrong.  And if I am seen to be wrong it's time to fix me, all I hope is that we end up in the Boom-Boom room! 

That's Atrocity speak for dark Kail's Comma or the Bedroom, period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAXIS...the big YET!

MY PROCESS IS... LEARN FROM THE TOP, IN THEIR RESPECTED FIELD, MODEL/COPY FROM THE BEST AND OUT PERFORM THE REST. I was asked in a interview one day...What is my process? This was very unexpected for me and needless to say I had nothing to say. I ended up stating,"...a pencil and white sheet of paper."  The young interviewer stated, " Mr Atrocity, that's not a process." I stated, "...yeah well there you go." He said "Mr Atrocity," like I was twelve and I had just given him a very disappointing answer. I could almost hear him nodding through the smart phone with bone cracking displeasure. That was the end of the interview.  It became a Praxis moment....a paradigm shifting question for my mind and soul. What is my process?  Why did that question make my mind go blank? Why in the hell did that question above all others cause to me to short circuit? I asked other people about it and they gave my glowing answers on what I sh

MY 3 DOTS! --B:H:S

Father with Daughters.  Abu el Banat!  A man was visiting a foreign land and everywhere he and is guide went people came and asked a question.  And the guide just replied, "Abu el banat." And the people just gave way and helped them.  All day this happened until finally the man ask what, "Abu el banat, meant?" and the guide just smiled and replied, "Father with daughters." If any knows what I am talking about then you have an furry only son too.  A dog named Max.  And 3 beautiful daughters.  Here are my 3 beautiful daughters or DOTS I call them. Buy, Hold and Sell!  B.H.S. BTW, I like DOTS candy the one that sticks to your teeth.  Its a great metaphor for 3 daughters I know and feel! Buy, Hold and Sell.  I said it all to a Wall Street Broker.  "I make more money with these two hands than any of these investments." Did I listen to my self for a month.  I did.  If I had waited 2 more months I would be rolling in it.  I knew.  I